The trials & tribulations of having a live-in chef (or living & feasting in our cottage in Seremban, and now Beijing)

Monday 6 June 2011

Big Chef's Knives

Big Chef loves his toys. The cameras, the laptops, the coffee machines, the knives. The many many knives. Too many to count. Whenever he passes the Zwilling Henckels shop, he drools.

Sometimes I get told off for not using the correct knife. Hey ! I'm not a chef. I didn't know there was a knife for cutting fruit, a different knife for cutting all the different types of meat ... aiyo !




1 comment:

beach said...

I love my knives too! My pet peeve is picking up a knife & it's not sharp!! I love the feel & sound of a perfectly sharpened knife cutting thru my meat/vegetables/fruits etc. Wish I hd a collection of knives as big as Big Chef's!